The ALDREN Alliance (AA) is a keystone to work out the consolidation and articulation of the overall ALDREN procedure, in a business perspective, all along deep renovation projects development. It will be used to discuss and further specify the integration of the EVCS technical components.
The ALDREN Alliance will be formed and managed from the very beginning of the project, gathering the relevant target groups and key actors of the deep renovation process:
- Building owners, property investors and managers;
- Financial institutions;
- Certification and building assessment professionals: voluntary certification schemes managers, certification bodies, national assessors, experts, currently working with EPCs.
- Building experts: Standard writers and technical building institutes, universities and designers
THE ALLIANCE MEMBERS WILL BE INVITED TO:
- Check the quality of the delivered knowledge.
- Give an outside overview of the direction, progress and outputs of the project.
- Bring a broader view to the project implementation.
- Provide references and experiences carried out successfully or unsuccessfully, related to the project objectives and outcomes.
- Participate in the networking events that the project will be organizing with the aim of engaging the stakeholder community.
- Refining the perception of the individual and collective needs, obstacles, constraints, interactions and rooms for improvement, all along the renovation process.
- Consolidation and articulation of needs and expectations, all along the deep renovation process of the ALDREN procedure, based on the EVCS proposal.
Do you want to join us?
© ALDREN. All rights reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s agreement.