Thanks to the collaboration established between the Association of Hotels of Benidorm, Costa Blanca and Valencian Community (HOSBEC), the Ministry of Housing, Public Works and Vertebration of the Territory (Generalitat Valenciana) and the Valencia Institute of Building (IVE), the six hotels selected to become “Pilot buildings” in ALDREN project are:
- Hotel “RH Bayren & Spa” (4 *) – Gandia
- Hotel “Benidorm Center” (4 *) – Benidorm
- Hotel “Poseidón Playa” (3 *) – Benidorm
- Hotel “Flamingo Oasis” (4 *) – Benidorm
- Hotel “Les dunes Comodoro” (4 *) – Benidorm
- Hotel “Dynastic” (4 *) – Benidorm
The result of the research will offer, to the owners of these hotels, detailed information about the renovation measures that should be undertaken to improve the energy performance of the building up to the nearly zero energy standard (nZEB), its impact on comfort conditions and healthiness of the occupants, as well as quantifying the market value of the building after the renovation.
This collaboration confirms the strong commitment, both by the regional Government and by the hotel sector, to offer Valencia region as a quality tourist destination.
More information: click here